The strictly female anatomical organs include the ovaries, uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, vagina, vulva and the breast.
The primary function of http://essaykitchen.com/book-review/ these organs is the reproduction; disorders affecting these organs may often result in infertility and impotency.
Female anatomical disorders are very common; many women will develop the symptoms of one or more of them during their lifetime.
Causes of female disorders: Age, genetic factors, hereditary factors, sexually transmitted diseases, hormone imbalance, infections, malnutrition and obesity.
Early astrological detection is imperative in the success rate of recognizing and treating all female disorders.
An article about why thesis writing should be ordered. Click here to find out – http://customessayorder.com/thesis-writing-service.
Factors responsible for female disorders
· Ascendant: general vitality
· 6th house: diseases
· Venus /7th house/ sign Libra: indication of uterus and ovaries, inflammation of uterus and ovaries diseases of ovaries, venereal complaints, typhoid, diseases of http://essaybasics.com generative organs, diabetes, hormonal disorder genital troubles, venereal diseases the internal parts of the generative organs, produces complaints caused by excesses sexual pleasures.
· Moon/ 4th house:Moon: Brest, womb, blood, glandular system, tumours, female reproductive organs,diabetes, anaemia, nervous, asthma, menstrual disorder, diseases of uterus, and hormonal problems due to ovary hormones.
· 8th house/ sign Scorpio: death, trouble in womb and ovaries, chronic incurable diseases.
· Jupiter: significator of tumours and a cancer, arterial system
· Saturn: obstruction, acids, chronicity, incurability, glandular diseases, depression, injuries sustain from the fall, different forms of cancers, tumours.
· Mars: bleeding, inflammation in body, haemoglobin, injuries, infection and contagious diseases, haemorrhoids, diseases of uterus, miscarriages and abortions.
· Rahu: contagious diseases, undignostic diseases, intoxication, worries, phobia, psychological disorder
· Ketu: injuries, accidents, fevers, infections, mysterious diseases, surgery.
Different astrological combinations for female disorders
Common female organ disorders:
Pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis PMS, menstrual disorders
· Saturn in sign Scorpio, placed in the 8th house will give diseases of reproductive organs throughout life.
· Affliction to Moon and Mars in a female astrology chart create disturbance in menstrual cycles
· Afflicted 8th house/lord and sign Scorpio indicate generative organs problems
· Mars afflicting 7th /8th house and Moon induces endometriosis
· Venus square Mars gives congestion or the surplus blood being stored in the walls of the uterus or endometriosis
· Moon and 8th house/lord afflicted by Mars indicates excess bleeding in menstrual cycle and pelvic inflammatory diseases.
· Malefic aspects on lords of 6th and 8th houses, guarantees the presence of venereal diseases or some other disorders of the genital system
· Mars and Rahu posited in 7th indicates excess bleeding
· Moon and 8th house/lord afflicted by Saturn indicate scanty flow in menstrual cycle with severe pain
· Mars in the 6th house is an indication of acute illness of the genitals (bleeding and inflammation)
· Venus posited in 6th/8th/12th house indicates common female genitals disorders
· Lord of ascendant/6th, conjunct with Mercury and Rahu is the sure indication of female disorders
· 7th house/lord afflicted by Mars stands for inflammation and endometriosis
Include ovarian cysts, polycystic ovary syndrome and ovarian cancer.
· Afflicted sun/moon in sign Scorpio indicates ovarian disorder
· Venus affliction or Moon Square Mars can bring ovary complaints or trouble
· 7th house/lord aspected afflicted Moon/Venus can give the polycystic ovary syndrome.
· 7th/8th house/lord and Venus afflicted by Saturn and Rahu indicates ovary cancer
Include fibroids, uterine polyps, prolapsed uterus and uterine cancer.
· 8th lord /house is malefic in nature/ posited in inimical sign/debilited/ set/ hammed between malefic/ conjunct and aspected by malefic, indicate uterus problems
· Lords of 6th and 8th related to each other indicate uterus disorders
· 8th lord/house and Moon are afflicted by Saturn and Rahu indicate uterus cancer
· Lord of 8th placed in 6th/12 house and aspected by Saturn and Rahu indicate uterus cancer
· 6th lord is placed in 8th/12 and aspected by Saturn and Rahu indicate uterus cancer
· Moon /8th house/sign Scorpio afflicted by Ketu indicate uterus fibroids
Blocked fallopian tubes
· Venus/Moon being afflicted by Saturn/Rahu indicates blockage in fallopian tubes.
· 7th/8th house afflicted by Saturn and Rahu indicates obstruction in fallopian tubes
· Moon/sign Cancer being afflicted by Saturn indicate lumps in breast
· Moon/4th house/sign Cancer badly afflicted by Ketu indicate lumps in the breast
· Moon /4th house associating with weak Jupiter indicate the symptoms of non cancerous tumours on the breast.
· 4th house/lord being afflicted by Saturn and Rahu indicates cancerous tumour in the breast
· Moon/sign Cancer is afflicted by Saturn and Rahu indicated breast cancer
· 4th lord posited in 6th/8th/12th house being aspected by Saturn/Rahu indicates breast cancer
· 6th/8th/12th lord placed in 4th and aspected by Saturn and Rahu indicates breast cancer
Vaginal/ bladder / urinary tract infection
Women are more prone to these infections because the female urethra is shorter than the male’s and bacteria/virus/yeast can move up to the bladder/vagina more quickly in women.
· Lords of 4th and 7th posited in 6th/8th /12 house indicates urinary tract infection
· Lords of 4th and 7th are placed in an inimical sign and aspected by malefic indicates urinary tract infection.
· Mars in Libra/7th house may cause inflammation of urinary tract by infection.
· Lord of 6th/7th placed along with lord of 12th and aspected by Saturn indicates venereal infection
· 8th house/lord and Venus afflicted by Rahu indicates venereal infections
· Any affliction to Libra/ 7th house or lord by Saturn gives rise to diseases concerning kidney, bladder and the pelvic region
· Afflicted Venus in Libra may cause suppression of urine and uraemia.
· Moon, Venus and lord of ascendant combine with the Sun and Rahu; the native may suffer from syphilis
· Malefic aspects of Saturn, on Scorpio /8th house, are a predisposition for a bladder stone
· Sun in 6th being aspected by Saturn indicates loss of vitality due to excess sex
Although not a disease restricted to females, osteoporosis seems to prey most often women over the age of 60.Osteoporosis is caused by low amounts of phosphate and calcium in bones, causing them to be porous, brittle and more apt to break.
· Afflicted Saturn /sign Capricorn indicates osteoporosis
· Afflicted Sun/sign Leo or Jupiter / sign Sagittarius indicate low bone density
· Sun posited in 6th/8th/12th house, debilited, conjoined or aspected by malefic planets, gives bone weakness.